We’ve really enjoyed hosting #MyCanvasGBS (Guest Blog Series). Already, we’ve received inquires about the possibility of a second series.
MyCanvas is happy to announce that we will be launching our second Guest Blog Series at the end of March 2016. We are currently looking for guest bloggers who are passionate about family history to participate in this series. Topic ideas include, but are not limited to:
- Preserving Family History and Memories
- Finding Records using a variety of mediums (newspapers, social media, etc.)
- Personal Family History Stories
- Helping others with their Family History (heir searches, etc.)
- Spending time with family to create memories
- Genealogy Trips
- and more!
To see the posts from our First Guest Blog Series, click here.
How to Join Our Second Guest Blog Series
Email us at mc(at)alexanders(dot)com. Be sure to include:
- #MyCanvasGBS in the subject line
- Your Name/introduction
- Ideas for your guest blog post
- Links to your social Media
We love connecting with and supporting genealogists on social media, particularly Twitter, which is how we met each of the bloggers in our First Guest Blog Series. You can find us on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
MyCanvas’ Second Guest Blog Series will launch in March. However, because of the amount of preparation it takes, please email us by January 31st so that we have time to email you more details about MyCanvs’ Second Guest Blog Series.
We look forward to hearing from you!